Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions of use for this website www.sykesandsonltd.com
The website is owned by Sykes & Son Limited.
Registered Office: Registered office address: Sykes House, 7D Wakefield Street, London, WC1N 1PG
Company registration number: 00199712
If you use this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions current at the time of use.
- Terms and conditions apply to any use of any part of the site.
- You must not use this website to do anything that is unlawful, or that would breach anyone else’s rights.
- You cannot use the name and logo of Sykes & Son Limited without first getting Sykes & Son Limited’s permission.
- Sykes & Son Limited owns or has permission to use the materials, pictures or videos on this website.
a. You must not change any information, pictures or videos that you get from this website.
b. You must only use information, pictures or videos exactly as they appear on the website.
c. You can only use a video from Sykes & Son Limited’s website with written permission.
d. If you are permitted to use a video that you obtained from this website you must not use just part of it.
- The information on this website is for your use only and you must not use it for any commercial gain.
- You can use the information on this website to share it with other people as long as you say it came from Sykes & Son Limited.
- Sykes & Son Limited does not endorse websites to which it is linked and cannot say if any information on such websites is accurate or correct.
- You must get permission from Sykes & Son Limited if you wish to create a link to Sykes & Son Limited’s website.
Sykes & Son Limited cannot guarantee that this website is free from errors, viruses or bugs, so you must protect your own computer before downloading information from the site.
Sykes & Son Limited cannot accept liability for any damages including, indirect or consequential damages or loss of profits, as a result of your use of this website or from downloading any virus.