The Wallace Collection is a museum in Central London, which holds a range of fine and decorative arts from the 15th to the 19th centuries with 25 galleries.
Contract services include:
• Maintenance of all distributed HVAC systems
• Maintenance of Chillers and AC units
• Servicing of the BMS system
• Water Quality Management and Cleaning
• Plumbing & Combustion Equipment
• Front of house services
• Lightning Protection
• Maintenance of Humidification Plant
• Routine inspections of Galleries and public spaces
• M&E and Fabric minor works and projects
Sykes work to ensure that all planned front-of-house tasks are completed prior to the gallery opening to the public at 10am each day.
The original contract ran from 2012 to 2015, and was re-secured again for a further term from 2016.